Physiotherapy is widely known to effectively assist treatment of a range of conditions and improve rehabilitation outcomes following injury and surgery, as well as help prevent injury and prolong mobility.
Physiotherapy facilitates the normal healing process and helps restore as near normal movement and function as possible.
Conditions that I can help with physiotherapy include:
- Osteoarthritis (arthritis)
- Hip dysplasia (surgical and conservative)
- Elbow dysplasia (surgical and conservative)
- Muscle strains
- Ligament injuries
- Post-surgical recovery
- Soft tissue injury rehabilitation
- Neurological and spinal conditions
- Cruciate ligament tears and ruptures (surgical and conservative)
- Patella luxations
- Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD)
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder tendinopathies
- Compensatory issues arising from changes in biomechanics as a result of the original issue
Importantly though, treatments and rehabilitation programmes should be tailored specifically to your pet, and progress monitored and reviewed. Not all animals respond in the same way, and heal at the same rate.
I treat your dog, not the condition.